مرحبـا بـك!

مرحباً بكم في منتدى ألمانيا

Login with Facebook

التصنيفات

• How to Remove the Facebook Virus (Koobface, Video or Caught on Camera) Have you received the herpes virus. " You can decide select messages to remove from your chat log, or opt to delete the complete log. How to Put Pictures on Facebook From the Computer; How to Copy Pictures in Facebook. You will also be capable of add what they are called of other Facebook users you would choose to add for the group, and also decide whether you wish your group to get open, closed or secret. Games for example Farmville, as well because the fan sites around them, have attracted the attention of your large segment of Facebook member. There a variety of ways to use SMS sms, depending about the model and year in the phone. facebook log in allows users to attach with family, coworkers and friends new and old. Now around the far left, you'll you will discover three little lines. As of July 2011, Facebook doesn't provide an element that tells you that's looking at the profile, and also the company. Whether you aren't you're a member in the social network.

Facebook's virtual poke feature means that you can get your friend's attention or say hello. Facebook could be the Web's most used online community site, with greater than 500 million users by August 2011, based on Facebook. Can I Look Up Messages I Already Deleted on Facebook. Facebook enables you to connect with friends, family and strangers around. Once you could have neighbors, select "Free Gifts" from the tabs on top of the game. When you would like to rejoin Facebook, signing in to your account from the usual manner and your data reappears. To install Facebook with an i - Phone, your i - Phone software needs to get at least version 2. How to Send Pictures on Facebook to Just One Person. Click for the "Edit Page" link using your logo or company profile photo for the left-hand column. Despite such claims, Facebook states that no application may help you see who's been looking for your profile.

" Choose which friend(s) you want for you the gift to therefore you're all set. Select the button to make use of DNS server address and set 208. Keep your Google Facebook account and delete…. If you could have a child then you would like to monitor their online activity you could opt to dam their usage of Facebook. With your Facebook account, it is possible to add extra features for a profile page, for example music, to develop your display and. Complete your playlist by customizing the appearance of your respective playlist. There undoubtedly are a variety of methods you may employ to share MP3 files in your Facebook wall. Click "Settings" from the top right-hand corner of one's Facebook webpage. How to Check My Email From a Different PC; How Do I Access My Email From Another Computer. Facebook's tag feature lets you mention your Facebook friends by name and convey a link thus to their profile.